DANCE ELITE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- A non-refundable fee of $30 per family is required yearly at the time of registration for dance families.
Payment of Fees/Tuition:
- Tuition can be paid two ways, with a credit/debit card (Visa/MasterCard/Discover) given to the studio for auto pay or ACH withdrawal. Auto withdrawals happen on the 25th of every month for the upcoming month's tuition. If the 25th falls on a Sunday, tuition will be run the next business day.
- All NSF checks will be charged a $25 returned check fee.
- IMPORTANT: If you will be withdrawing from class you must give the office 30 days notice to stop auto withdrawals.
- Simply not showing up to class DOES NOT CANCEL your child's registration.
- Tuition is based on an equal amount of classes from September through June. Tuition remains the same whether it is a long (5 week) or short (3 week) month regardless of absences. Should a class be cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, or should a student miss a class because of illness, a make-up class can be scheduled within one month. Please call the office so the teacher can be notified of the make up. Tuition refunds are not given for missed classes.
Withdrawals and Refunds:
- There is a two month minimum for all lessons. 30 days notice from the first of the month is required to discontinue any classes. Withdrawal forms must be turned into the office. No other form will be accepted (i.e., E-mail, or over the phone).
- Simply not showing up to class does not cancel your child’s registration.*
- To withdraw from classes a parent or guardian must:
Complete and sign a withdrawal form provided by the office.
- No refunds will be given on the Recital Fee, or any pre-paid class tuition, after March 1st. Dance Elite reserves the right to terminate lessons to any students without notice. In such a case a refund for unused lessons will be given.
Care of Students:
- Dance Elite is not responsible for providing before or after class care for students. Students are not to be left at the school for excessive time periods before or after their classes. Please be aware that we are a teaching studio, younger siblings and loud conversations in the waiting area are not only a disruption to the dancers, the teachers but also the parents who are trying to watch their children.
Instructor Absence/Snow Days:
- If classes are canceled due to instructor’s absence there will be a make-up class offered or a substitute instructor will be provided. The studio will not necessarily be closed for snow days, since many times the roads are clear and safe by the afternoon. Please call the studio for class information. 425-357-8018 www.danceeliteonline.com
- Parents, legal guardians of minors, students and adult students waive the right to any legal action for any injury sustained on school property resulting from normal dance activity or any other activity conducted by the students before, during or after class time.
- We will have our annual performance in at the end of our school year on June 24th and June 25th. The recital is entirely optional, but we always highly encourage all dancers to participate. Recital participation forms will be sent out in early January. Costumes are required for the performance. Costume orders need to be placed by February 28th. Standard Recital Package payment of $125 is due February 20th. There will be no refunds on the recital payment after March 1st. Costumes will be ordered through the front office for each class. The Standard Recital Package is $125. and that includes the basics for each dancer (e.g. 1 costume, props/accessories, 1 pair of tights, 1 t-shirt and 2 tickets). Additional costumes for additional classes are $80/costume. Parents may purchase additional recital items (e.g. Photos, DVD, Flowers, etc) for an additional price. See Recital Information page for more details.